Wednesday 15 September 2010

THE POST YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT DOING A POST

Just a quickie to say I'll be out like a light for the next two weeks but I figured I'd give you fine people a taste of what to expect in my next post...


And also just say how feverishly I'm anticipating the release of Casey Affleck's directorial debut in the form of alleged 'Hollywood flameout' Joaquin Phoenix documentary I'm Still Here. Initial internet reviews seem to suggest a largely shallow, hot mess...but if any scene approaches anything like the mildly disturbing hilarity of Phoenix's Letterman performance 18 months ago, that alone should be worth the price of admission. Not mentioning the two sexual harassment lawsuits brought against Affleck by female crew members working on the film, apparently settled out of court. Wonder what Affleck's wife and Joaquin's sister Summer Phoenix makes of all this?




That was then...


This is now...whose been attending the Vincent Gallo Charm School? 

Last 3 images courtesy of Google

1 comment:

  1. Ahhahhaha!!! I so want to attend the Vincent Gallo charm School!!!

    ReplyDelete